25/04/2012

so, blogger has a new look and feel..

I've been very busy over on g+, building a following and so I've not really been posting much here. I think I'm going to try and change that and make a rhythm of posting on the blog and not just g+. The stream runs so fast over there that it's extremely difficult to get a post to have a half-life of anything over ten minutes or so... Anyways, right now, I'm arguing with a calibrator. And it doesn't want to work. At least, not on the Laptop screen. The additional 19 is now fine, as is the original profile that was attached to the laptop, but the rest isn't. And I can't work out why. Different combinations of gamma and colour temperature haven't helped, either... meh. Ah well. One more try and then away we go. What I was going to write about: I'll try and start a series on the basics shortly and continue that through. I know there are a few users of the forums I read and contribute to who were looking for this stuff, so I think I'll write some stuff down and then it's done. - Bret

No comments:

Post a Comment