01/11/2011

couple of shots from this evening

the conservatory has 10 floors. From the 9th, you get a rather good view (especially at this time of year, because it's dark early so there's still lots of traffic).
On the other hand, I still had the 100-300 on the front... and that was a bit too long. But I had no filters with me, which I would normally use for this kind of thing. Around 35mm and 1.5 - 3 minutes would be excellent, but that's not going to happen any time soon. Anyway, there's light on the inside of the building, so I'd get a reflection of myself in the pic.
These are f22, 25s, ISO80 exposures.

I quite like the way these have come out. (Click to embiggen!)




















I really like the "left turn requires brakes!" and then the clean turn with the front lights.

- Bret

No comments:

Post a Comment